Conveyancing (QLD and NSW)
Buying a property, whether to live in or for investment, is one of the most important decisions you will make. Let us guide you through this process to ensure your purchase is hassle free and your rights are protected.
The sale of residential property in Queensland under the Property Occupations Act 2014 (“POA”) is now a very complex matter. We recognise that the laws are continuing to evolve and change and we ensure that we are kept up to date with these changes that may have an impact on sellers of residential property. When selling property, our expertise will ensure that any requirements under the POA, and any other relevant laws, are met.
Our services for sellers of property include:
- Conveyancing (residential - land, houses and units)
- Large rural residential sales
- Commercial and industrial property (whether strata titled or not)
- Compliance with the Property Occupations Act 2016 (Qld)
- Pre-contractual advice
- Preparation of complex contracts of sale
- Refinance settlements
- Option deed arrangements